Hungarian United Duelists Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kezdőlaphttp://unitedhuKeresésLegutóbbi képekRegisztrációBelépés
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
Összesen 236 regisztrált felhasználónk van.
Legújabb felhasználó: Mihi

Jelenleg összesen 14453 hozzászólás olvasható. in 609 subjects
Legutóbbi témák
» Társalgó
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeSzer. Ápr. 12, 2023 10:15 pm by Breaker

» A nap zenéje
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeKedd Jan. 26, 2016 8:09 pm by Nheil

» Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit Sp1 Key Finder Torrents
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeKedd Jan. 26, 2016 8:08 pm by Nheil

» Mese mondóka újratöltve
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeVas. Nov. 02, 2014 8:52 pm by Nheil

» A zelső HS verseny!
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeKedd Okt. 07, 2014 7:28 pm by Istipisti

» Verseny szervezési szabályok!
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeHétf. Okt. 06, 2014 11:39 pm by Istipisti

» 2014. Okt 1. tiltó
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeSzer. Okt. 01, 2014 11:22 pm by Istipisti

» Ki is játszik valójában? azaz: Képek a júzerekről
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimePént. Május 09, 2014 11:58 pm by NAKA

» Zene játék
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeVas. Május 04, 2014 2:54 pm by Makk

» HUDA film klub
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeHétf. Ápr. 28, 2014 1:47 pm by Tarantila

» Választás 2014
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeHétf. Ápr. 28, 2014 1:39 pm by Tarantila

» A nap kártyája
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeSzer. Ápr. 16, 2014 9:02 am by Makk

» OCG Banlist 2014 április
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeHétf. Márc. 24, 2014 1:14 am by NAKA

» Isti normál versenye
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeHétf. Márc. 17, 2014 3:15 pm by Istipisti

» Káosz verseny
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeVas. Feb. 23, 2014 11:25 am by Nheil

Top posters
Nheil
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_lcapJunk & Debris deck leírás I_voting_barJunk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_rcap 
Tarantila
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_lcapJunk & Debris deck leírás I_voting_barJunk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_rcap 
Istipisti
Set
R3dNeX
NAKA
Makk
Ragnaros
Cslk
Toki
Poll
Legyen-e normális verseny?
Igen TCG!
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_lcap50%Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Igen OCG!
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_lcap30%Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Nem mert homokos vagyok!
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_lcap10%Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Karalábé!
Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_lcap10%Junk & Debris deck leírás I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Összes szavazat : 10

Junk & Debris deck leírás

Go down 
SzerzőÜzenet
Tarantila
Admin
Admin
Tarantila

Tapasztalati pont
Credits: 75
Győzelmi mutató: 11-5

Junk & Debris deck leírás Empty
TémanyitásTárgy: Junk & Debris deck leírás   Junk & Debris deck leírás I_icon_minitimeVas. Márc. 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Készítette The_Dutch_Princess a DaDról

Junk and Debris in Space

This is a deck meant for abusing Neo Spacians through Debris and Junk just like the name says. Along with the abusing of the Neo-Spacians we have to abuse Dandylion in here as well. What makes the deck so abusing:

First I will explain how abusing Dandylion is in this deck:

Junk & Debris deck leírás Dandylionjumpenurle

Every time he goes to the graveyard you get 2 tokens which means more synchro material to use along with the Grave full of neo-spacians. The 2 tokens can be used for defensive purposes as well meaning your opponent has to waste 2 attacks on empty spots on the field and in case opponent has Brionac and wants to go for the kill he has to waste 2 extra cards from his hand instead of 1 normally speaking. The best part is Debris dragon:
Junk & Debris deck leírás Debrisdragondp09enc1e
Debris summons Dandylion from the grave and you can synchro for Black Rose Dragon to nuke the field and get 2 tokens after the effect of Black Rose resolves. Meaning you still get the 2 tokens as defense and your opponents field is completely cleared. Let’s say you have 1 token or a different monster left you are able to synchro for a lv 8 or maybe even a lv 10, but remember it has to be a dragon type. Meaning as you lv 6 options Iron Chain Dragon is your target to get, lv 7 Black Rose Dragon lv 8 brings out Stardust. Red Dragon Archfiend and Dark End Dragon ( a bit harder since the other material needs to be dark ) and as the lv 10 Trident Dragion ( great if you have Iron Chain Dragon on the field and options to summon Debris back ).

How to abuse the neo-spacians in here is as followed.

The Neo spacians have an interesting draw engine meaning the card called Convert Contact:

Junk & Debris deck leírás Convertcontactdp06enc

The only downside this card has is that you may not control a monster ( or token ). Apart from that little detail the effect is great, send 1 from hand and 1 from deck to the grave. Then draw 2 cards meaning, you mill deck a bit before you draw so the chances of drawing the cards you need increase ( unlike the D hero Engine, Allure, Upstarts, Reckless Greed etc. ). With the effect of this card you send your spacians to the grave to be abused by Debris Dragon.

But what if I have Convert Contact sitting in my hand without Neo Spacians, yes that would be very troublesome since you want speed in this format as well as in every other format. How to get some extra speed for this engine, the solution is:

Cross Porter:

Junk & Debris deck leírás Crossporterlodtenc1e

But Cross porter bring some rulings along which you need to know off before using him otherwise you might make mistakes that could ruin a lot of fun using him. Here are the rulings:

1:"Cross Porter" targets 1 monster you control. Send it to the Graveyard when resolving "Cross Porter's" effect.
2:If you send "Cross Porter" to the Graveyard to activate its first effect, you cannot activate its second effect.

Now I here you say ok that’s great but why is the deck called Junk and Debris in space if there is only Debris. You are correct that is why Junk is a bit different from Debris but still important in this deck to keep everything going.

Junk & Debris deck leírás Junksynchron5ds2enc1e

‎You see his is different from Debris. He is more focused on taking Cross porter as a target for the synchro plus you gain a Neo-spacian to your hand meaning you don’t lose hand control/ hand advantage. Plus the fact that your draw engine is safe at all time if played correctly. But be carefull with your choice of neo-spacians due to the fact some are more suitable for battle then just discard them for your draw engine.

Well we now have spoken about the main cards of the deck concept but how to support all of these cards and to keep it up in the entire duel we need recycle cards.

Now on to the deck and I will say this before posting my preferences deck list there are many variants of this concept but they depend on your preferences.

Total deck 40

Monsters: 21

2x Cross porter
2x Junk Synchron
2x Neo-Spacian Glow moss
2x Neo-Spacian Dark Panther
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
1x Dandylion
3x Debris Dragon
1x Sangan
1x Armageddon Knight (to dump cross porter in grave to mill and get spacian )
1x Cyber Dragon
2x Chaos Sorcerer ( you have 3 lights in main deck and a lot of synchro options for lights )
2x Tragoedia ( you will mostly have cards on the field meaning gorz is too slow and your hand is always full unless you make the big move )
1x Dark Armed Dragon ( we have a lot of grave control and darks meaning he is a staple )

Spells: 12

2x Convert Contact ( 3 is overdoing it since you have 5 spacians )
2x Allure of Darkness ( be carefull though everything removed stays removed )
1x Reinforcements of the Army ( for junk and knight )
1x Brain control
1x Mind Control
1x Heavy Storm
1x MST
1x Foolish Burial ( to speed thing up if needed to dump Dandylion or Cross porter )
2x Pot of Avarice ( to recycle your tuners and synchro’s especially Black Rose )

Traps: 7

2x Bottomless Trap hole
2x Threatening Roar
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Call of the Haunted

Extra deck:

2x Catastor
2x Magical Android
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Brionac
1x Goyo Guardian
2x Stardust Dragon
1x Red Dragon Archfiend
1x Dark End Dragon
1x Trident Dragion
2x Iron Chain Dragon
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

I didn’t include a side deck due to the fact that all preference besides the usual LS stoppers, Trap eater, Pulling the rug etc.
Vissza az elejére Go down
https://hungarianudacademy.hungarianforum.com

Junk & Debris deck leírás
Vissza az elejére 
1 / 1 oldal